Anna Chaykina is a Partner at LEGAL PRO heading Employment law practice.
Anna advises clients on Employment, Immigration, Corporate and Commercial law issues. She also assists clients in M&A projects.
Anna has over 7 years of experience in advising Russian and international clients on Employment and Immigration law.
Together with her team she works on the projects related to hiring, transfer and dismissal of companies’ top managers, comprehensive HR health checks of the companies, projects on optimization of companies’ organizational structures. She also offers legal assistance on employee investigations of employers and restructuring of companies’ management bodies, structuring relations of clients with contractors.
Anna is convinced that deep understanding of client’s needs and circumstances are the keys to the solution to his question. She also thinks that it is important to understand both sides of every conflict in order to find smooth and efficient solution.
Anna participates in the work on M&A projects, including assistance in transactions and legal due diligence of companies and their assets.
"Personally, I am convinced that business is always about people and helping people is the main purpose of a lawyer. That's why I enjoy advising on Employment law and helping my clients to find effective solutions for every issue they face in employee-employer relationship".
- Partner, Head of Employment law practice, LLC LEGAL PRO, St. Petersburg, 2018 – present
- Associate, Head of Employment law practice, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2016 – 2017
- Legal Clerk, AMD LAW, GA, USA, 2016
- Associate/Senior Associate, Capital Legal Services, St. Petersburg, 2012 – 2016
- Contract manager assistant, OCT Clinical Trials, St. Petersburg, 2011
- Employment lawyer, LLC Forum, St. Petersburg, 2010 – 2011
- Secretary of civil litigation, St. Petersburg, 2007 – 2010
- Washington University in St. Louis, Law School, LL.M. in US Law, 2015, MO, USA
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Linguistic and Arts, Translator, 2011, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Bachelor Degree in Law, 2011, Russia