Anastasia Fomicheva is a Partner at LEGAL PRO heading Corporate/M&A practice.
Anastasia advises clients on different complex business transactions including mergers and acquisitions. She also advises clients on Corporate and Antitrust law.
Anastasia has over 13 years of experience in advising clients on Corporate and Commercial law.
Together with her team she works on M&A projects which usually includes dealing with various Corporate, Employment, Antitrust, Commercial, Tax, Civil, Intellectual Property and Real Estate law issues.
Anastasia thinks that her experience in such projects give her team and herself a room for permanent self – development. In its turn this allows her to help her clients in any complicated situations and suggest effective solutions.
Anastasia also advises clients on Corporate law, including day-to-day corporate compliance advice, corporate governance, facilitating start-ups, restructuring, reorganization and liquidation.
"In my view, it is vital for the lawyer to carefully listen to his client, act in his best interests in developing any process or solution, talk to the client to understand his needs and aspirations. For me any project is an interesting and thorough work with the client including getting deep understanding of the company’s internal processes. My clients work in absolutely different industries from arrangements of exhibitions to construction, engineering and shipping. All of them share true interest to their business which inspires me to use my best efforts helping them to succeed".
- Partner, Head of Corporate/M&A law practice, LLC LEGAL PRO, St. Petersburg, 2018 – present
- Associate/ Senior associate, Capital Legal Services, St. Petersburg, 2011-2018
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling Ryssland Advokataktiebolag, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2008-2011
- Specialist on securities/ Corporate Lawyer, Baltika Breweries, St. Petersburg, 2006-2008
- Senior specialist of legal department, OJSC VENA, St. Petersburg, 2004-2006
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree in Commercial Law, 2011, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree in law, 2005, Russia
- University of Culture and Art, department of Culture by the name of Krupskaya N.K., 2000, Russia